Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 9: Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada

Well, Dear Readers, it's so nice to be near civilization.  Although it's actually day 11, I have to catch you up.

Our drive from Edmonton to Dawson Creek was pretty uneventful.  Well, except when I saw my first black bear...I have no photo as I was driving.  It was pretty cool.

Other than that, it was pretty much the same as before...farmland.  So I had a little fun with the camera and the dogs...
Ella just loves it when
 Miles grooms her

This is pretty much all we saw








Me and my Bubba







Doggy Kisses
Jeff being crazy...



Miles can sleep anywhere


















Dude, really?  














We finally made it Dawson Creek.  It was a cute little town.  It is where Mile "0" begins for the Alaskan HWY.  We were so tired that we ordered room service and stayed in to get some sleep.  Let me tell you...food and gas ain't cheap.  For real...Stay tuned.


Mile "0" of the Alaskan HWY
in downtown Dawson Creek


A cute little hotel and
pub in Dawson Creek



A sculpture pointing the
way towards Alaska





At the beginning...







Finally...some mountains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that some of my thoughts may create passionate feelings. I do appreciate passion and I welcome it; however, please do not be rude. These are only my thoughts...