Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 7: Libby, Montana

Good Morning, Dear Readers!

Well, we arrived yesterday evening in a town called Libby, Montana. Yep, that's right...a town just for me! ;)  It is a town that is called a superfund town.  It has a lot of environmental problems...they used to mine asbestos. It's a shame...it is such a beautiful town!  But they (EPA) are working on cleaning it up!

Yep, that's me!
We drove around for a bit (that didn't take long) and decided to call it a night.  Last night was our last night in the lower 48 and today we cross the border into Canada.  Please keep us in your prayers!

We are tired from all the traveling but we have really enjoyed the wonderful towns that we have seen.  We chose to travel mostly back roads and although that has added a few miles, we are so grateful that we did!  (We are now a little over the halfway mark.)  How wonderful our America is! How we have forgotten how much of our land is open and untouched.  She truly is majestic!

Well, folks, time to get packing.  We will try to blog daily, but if you don't hear from us, that means no internet!  Please pray for continued safe travels.  We love and miss you!  Stay tuned...

Be Blessed-
Libby Cafe

Main Street...looks like drag
racing's still a good way to spend the evening...

Loved this sign!

Sometimes, I wished I do own the bank

Gun Show?  I'm there!

A beautiful gateway to the main part of town
A mural on the wall...really cool


I have a dam?

I feel at home already!


Another beautiful sculpture...Libby is the City of Eagles


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that some of my thoughts may create passionate feelings. I do appreciate passion and I welcome it; however, please do not be rude. These are only my thoughts...