Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 5: Cody Wyoming

Hello, Dear Readers!

Well, it's been hectic and for two days in a row we've had no access to the internet so I'll catch you up.  Jeff and I left Glenwood Springs in the morning and made our way to Cody, Wyoming.  I can summon up southern Wyoming in two words...no trees!


Southern Wyoming





The dogs are settling in
Jeff and his "wingman"

A city, just for me?  You shouldn't have...






















As we traveled north, the scenery changed quite a bit.  The trip as a whole has been quite peaceful thus far.  We have been blessed to not have any issues other than numb rear-ends.




















We finally made our way into Cody.  What a cute town!  We found our lodging, unpacked, settled the dogs in and went downtown to get a good meal.  We got in pretty late so we didn't get to take in all the sites Cody had to offer...and there were lots of things we wanted to see, but we couldn't do it. This is definitely a place to return to!


The Irma Hotel, built by Buffalo Bill Cody
Buffalo Bill

The bar


The Hotel Restaurant where we ate
Nice Buffalo...
The Theatre across the street from the Irma Hotel




Well, everyone, I'll fill you in on our adventures in the next post...stay tuned.

Be Blessed-




No comments:

Post a Comment

I know that some of my thoughts may create passionate feelings. I do appreciate passion and I welcome it; however, please do not be rude. These are only my thoughts...